Thursday, January 1, 2009

Tonight's Activity...

Liew planned to lepak at Lookout Point , Ampang..  it would be my first time there.. not so sure what to expect.. he said that it's nice... well , he told me the same thing when we went to Pulau ketam anyway... ahaha..

It should be ok wan la.. i'll be bringing my camera over.. and hopefully some nice views.. will post it up later when i get back..

oh yeah.. i won't be going with Liew only... that would be weird isnt?? ahaha.. greg and rajen will be following us as well...

* why i'm so free??? my girlfriend is in Vietnam for 10 days.. huhu... and Liew just broke up.. ahaha.. so the 'ma lat lou' night out... 

2 comments:

Maharaja said...

besides Look Out point..we went elsewhere after that..u didnt mention it in the blog...are u hiding something my fren..??

Jayzen said...

ahaha... controversy la u bitch..