Thursday, September 18, 2008

I've got Viral Fever...

It all started 2 days back... I was at a training centre where they blast their air cond to the max... it's damn cold in there... from 9am-5pm with an hour lunch break... then after that I went to my car and it's damn damn hot in the car... 

that night itself i started feeling weird already... took panadol .. felt a bit better... then went to Duta Vista to stay... there again , the air cond is just crazy... i think averagely theres 2 air cond units for one room... i slept on the couch , with 2 comforter to keep me warm... 

the next day , 5 onwards , i was already with Val's sweater lying down on the couch with the air cond turned off... shivering and felt hot both at the same bloody time... damn san fu man... 

i spent another night there... came back this morning... cannot tahan edi , so i went to Dr Murugasu in TTDI... doctor said i've got viral fever.. a quite high fever... gave me some meds... feels better now...

but my body aches , my head also paining... arghhh.. hopefully tomorrow i'll feel like normal again....

* oh yeah.. there's actually Jackass Penguins in DUta Vista... i'll upload some picture soon...

No comments: