Monday, February 16, 2009

Sudden urge to listen to Marilyn Manson



i'm having this sudden urge to listen to Marilyn Manson.. went through their discography.. created a nice burn playlist... i remember the time my friend , Julian Thomas , introduced them to me... loved their dark , emotional , digital , industrial style...out of all their albums , my favourite album will always be Mechanical Animals because it's filled with slow , sad songs.. yeah... i'm that 'sad' ... ahaha..

Here's my compilation's track listing..

Coma White
Great Big White World
Mechanical Animals
Disassociative
The Speed Of Pain
The Last Day On Earth
Long Hard Road Out Of Hell [Featuring Sneaker Pimps]
I Don't Like The Drugs (But The Drugs Like Me)
Minute of decay
The beautiful people
Deformography
Tainted Love
Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) (Eurythmics Cover)
Coma White (Acoustic Version)

want one?? :)

No comments: