Friday, August 29, 2008
Monday, August 25, 2008
"Referring to the Prime Minister taking rides on the LRT recently, Moaz suggested that the PM took the bus, too.
“If he wants to see how bad it is, he has to take the bus and wait for it. Then he will runderstand what public transport is like,” he said."
I can't agree more...
Friday, August 22, 2008
"Earlier this month, it was revealed that the MPSJ had spent RM179,000 last month to buy 28 laptops for the councillors, which worked out at RM6,392 per unit.
Selangor state local government, research and studies committee chairman Ronnie Liu was reported to have said that the market price for the laptops was only RM2,999 each and it would not exceed RM4,000 if software installation fee was to be included.""According to MPSJ president Datuk Adnan Md Ikshan, the purchase was made via a tender system and of the four offers received, the council had chosen the one which quoted the lowest price."
Only if i knew about it... i would have quoted them at RM5,000 ... haigh.. missed that chance already...i'm also pretty sure that they laptops that they got are not really high end ones... for that price , they should have bought the lowest range of the Apple MacBook... at least they'll look cooler with the MacBook.. even if they only use it to check their mails ... or listen to iTunes...
Thursday, August 14, 2008
- can't run Outlook ( my hotmail , a few Gmails , newsletters , spams , me sending spams ) - when i check my emails through my browser , i don't delete the emails because i do from Outlook... it's very very weird for me..
- can't backup my SMS from my Motorola phone... arghhhh... it's very very irritating whenever i clean my Phone's inbox knowing that I can't backup those 'important' SMSes ...
- can't download and continue watching all the TV series (LOST and Prison Break which i have not finished watching yet... Flashpoint which is new and quite good ... Weeds , Eureka , Burn Notice ...MadMen , Swingtown which is very interesting... The Cleaner which is new and good and i can't remember the rest)
- can't blog properly ... i'm using my GF's laptop now.. and it's just not comfortable trying to blog like this.. i had to take a break from blogging on my other blogs.. because i just can't blog in this situation.. arghhhhhhhhhhhhh
- can't listen to my songs!!! damnit man...
- can't access my data stored on my harddrive ... luckily i've back all up first..
- can't pay my bills using maybank2u ... i just don't feel comfortable doing it on other machines..
but.. i'm currently looking for a motherboard to replace my faulty one.. hmmmm... actually i'm not even sure that it's my motherboard that's giving all the problems... see how it goes laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....
*i took 2 days to complete this blog post... ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
"Nagarajan said his son was handcuffed to his back and police choked him, hung him upside down during interrogation.
Logeswaran was also threatened and terrorised with a parang and a gun held by policemen if he did not admit stealing the teacher's belongings. His legs were also bound and had his head banged against the wall, resulting in large swell on the back of his head.
He also alleged police attempted to burn his private parts with a lighted plastic covering..... "
What Lowyat.net forumers has got to say...
*still posting from my GF's laptop...
** anyone with a 478socket motherboard + 4-6 PCI slot for me????
Monday, August 11, 2008
Thursday, August 7, 2008
*posting this using my gf's laptop... huhu..
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
But I can't find the shop... i don't have his contact number... so if you guys have the contact for Antico , let me know..
Friday, August 1, 2008
I think some of you might have heard about the Cheras accident that happened yesterday morning.. It's crazy i'm telling you... it's really bad... a huge ass 10-tonne lorry filled with rocks.. lost control at a downhill slope... rams ACROSS 2 3-lanes highway ... hitting 7 vehicles.. if you look at my 'drawing' above , the blue box is the lorry... when it crossed the highway that's heading south , it hit a motorcycle ... then managed to ram the divider... which hit a few other vehicles along the way... what's sickening is that ... the lorry only managed to stop after crushing a van against the wall... I only saw the wreckage at the wall when i passed by that area.. and i'm telling you.. it's flat against the wall.. IT's seriously FLAT.. if you saw that impact , you'll know that no one could have survived that crash...
According to Star , the accident happened around 9.30am ...Both sides of the highway was jammed up when I was in that area.. around 4pm.. the van's wreckage was still on the wall.. when i was on my way back around 4am... they've cleared that area and there are people repairing the damaged divider ...
I'm not sure how the lorry could have lost control .. most likely is a brake failure.. and coming downhill with a heavy load..
Here's Star's Article on that accident...