- nuff nuff -

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Why I Can't Function Well Without My Computer ....

Me without my own computer to work with ,

- can't run Outlook ( my hotmail , a few Gmails , newsletters , spams , me sending spams ) - when i check my emails through my browser , i don't delete the emails because i do from Outlook... it's very very weird for me..

- can't backup my SMS from my Motorola phone... arghhhh... it's very very irritating whenever i clean my Phone's inbox knowing that I can't backup those 'important' SMSes ...

- can't download and continue watching all the TV series (LOST and Prison Break which i have not finished watching yet... Flashpoint which is new and quite good ... Weeds , Eureka , Burn Notice ...MadMen , Swingtown which is very interesting... The Cleaner which is new and good and i can't remember the rest)

- can't blog properly ... i'm using my GF's laptop now.. and it's just not comfortable trying to blog like this.. i had to take a break from blogging on my other blogs.. because i just can't blog in this situation.. arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

- can't listen to my songs!!! damnit man...

- can't access my data stored on my harddrive ... luckily i've back all up first..

- can't pay my bills using maybank2u ... i just don't feel comfortable doing it on other machines..

but.. i'm currently looking for a motherboard to replace my faulty one.. hmmmm... actually i'm not even sure that it's my motherboard that's giving all the problems... see how it goes laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

DAMNITTTT!!!



*i took 2 days to complete this blog post... ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

4 comments:

rajenmantaboy said...

lanciau la..dun have to give so much alsan...say u cannot tfk everynight cukupla.... opps..val's not watching right!!

Meela Jasmine said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. Sbobet

Jenefee Mike said...

Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world. Sbobet

Meela Jasmine said...

I have not much time to visit many websites. But today I found this site accidently. I explored much information which is useful to my life. Thanks! Judi Bola