Tuesday, July 10, 2007

SingFest , Fort Canning Park , Singapore , 08 Aug - 09 Aug 2007 SingFest , Fort Canning Park , Singapore , 08 Aug - 09 Aug 2007

I heard about Avenged Sevenfold touring in Asia , stopping by Singapore... it's not like they are my favourite band , but it's not like these people drop by asia every month... so Nieukey checked on the details yesterday and he told me that the tickets will cost us $75 each... it sounds reasonable.... BUT...

I checked today , it's actually part of Singfest , a 'rock' festival which features artists below...

ARTIST LISTINGS

8th August
The Stranglers
Cyndi Lauper
Pet Shop Boys
Sugar Ray
Sasha Bach Band
Shaggy

9th August
Gym Class Heroes
Avenged SevenFold
Hinder
MXPX
The Academy Is
The Noisettes
Crowned King
Cobra Starship
One Buck Short
Great Spy Experiment

and the ticket price is ,

TICKET PRICE (Exclude Booking Fee)

Standard - S$200
(Early bird at $150 ONLY)

DAMNITTTTTTTTTT....!!! our plans rosak already... it's double of what we initially thought... DAMNIT...!!! so we're still thinking about it... the bands that I'm interested in are Avenged Sevenfold and Hinder only... haigh... decisions , decisions ...

oh yeah.. I'm open for donations if you want to donate some money...

Email me for my banking details .... :) I accept cash as well... :)

No comments: