Friday, June 8, 2007

Post a Friend...Part I

Here's what I'm gonna do... I'll occasionally post up pictures of my friends... There's no point in doing this...

But I'm sure that by looking at their faces , you'll miss them somehow...

If there's any ugly/weird/fucked-up/i-swear-i'll-never-do-that-again pictures with me , i'll post it up... ahahhaha... If i can't find one , I'll post up a nice picture of you guys... Good times....




This is Raymond Fua...need i say more???????



This is Justin Ong trying to act cute... (ok la... you're naturally CUTE..)



This is Yudhis "Tupac"



This is Dinesh with his good friend...



This is Janet and Kimberly ...we met at Port Dickson.... during our summer of '99...




This is Rajen when he found Jesus...

1 comment:

V|vac|ous said...

Dinesh looks v high and Ong looks like kanak kanak ribena