Monday, June 4, 2007

......

I just got the news today.. that one of my friend , CHiQ , passed away... I was not close to her but I know that her loss is a great deal to alot of other people. I guess heaven must be crying for her yesterday night...

I don't know what was going on her mind , and will never know.. as i'm not close to her.. most of her friends didn't see it coming... even if they did , there's little that they could do...

Most of you who reads my blog might not know her , but if you may , just pray for her ... wherever she is ... that she'll rest in peace..

...,
Jason Lam

* To her friends, her wake will be held today & tomorrow (4th & 5th June 2007) at St Francis Xavier, Jalan Gasing, PJ at 8.30pm.

1 comment:

Maharaja said...

so her name is Chiq?
kesian man.

rest i peace ,Chiq......