Saturday, December 11, 2010

Updates from my Nokia N8

i've not been updating my blog for a while now... and its because I find it troublesome to do so on my pc....

and after using Pixelpipe's app on my Nokia N8, I find it much more easier for me to update this blog of mine....

I can update this blog with pics or words on the go.... on the spot... I used to email my blog post to blogger for it to be updated... but I dont have to do it that way now with Pixelpipe...

all the blog post / pics lately that i've posted was done using Pixelpipe on my Nokia N8...

not only can I post on blogger, I can also link it to my tumblr account... which means that I only need to update my post on 1 app and it can be submitted to a number of different sites... but im only linking it to blogger and tumblr....

if you're using a Nokia, go check out Pixelpipe from the Ovi Store... :)

*this is not an ad... :)

the husky !

one day, i'll get one myself... :D

No comments: