Saturday, December 11, 2010

Jalan jalan @ Putrajaya

spent one whole fucking day at Putrajaya... as a KL boy, I felt a little ashamed of myself for not checking out Putrajaya earlier...
All the government buildings here are unique... their architecural designs of the buildings are awesome... the way they planned the layout made me strangely proud to be a Malaysian... I love the buildings...

water-related activities can be found here... my friends and I tried the Canadian canoe for an hour...rm20 only...

checked out the PICC as well.. superbly huge... and the mosque in Putrajaya is majestic and awesome...though I was expecting much more detailed Islamic design elements , I wasnt that dissapointed...

checked out Pullman's hotel and resort as well... very nice 'Bali' themed designs...
well, in short, Putrajaya is a nice place to spend your weekend there... especially with family...

No comments: