Thursday, September 20, 2007

Streamyx , Streamyx.... I feel so cheated....

Two days ago , I allowed my good friend , yudhish , to test his broadband modem at my place because his is faulty... so I used my adapter to power it up... it can be powered up... but it's rosak already wan... after a while there's no light on it... ok lo.. then I plugged my modem back to place... then the problem started... power light was on ... the other 2 lights was on for about 10 seconds then it goes blank again... over and over again... so it's confirmed that my modem rosak edi.. haigh.. wat to do...

So since i paid RM77 (512MB + modem) , i thought my modem is covered by TMnet la.. cause I paid RM77 mar.. ( there's also a package , RM66 512Mb without modem) i thought that the additional RM10 is to cover the modem la..... i heard various stories about the modem warranty...so i went over to TMnet , Uptown yesterday to get it replaced... when i reached there , i found out that there's a 7-day one to one exchange if the modem has got any problems... and 1-year of manufacturer's warranty (where they'll repair it )

" kalau macam tuh , saya bayar sepuluh ringgit extra untuk apa???" i asked...

" itu untuk rental "....


wat the fuck right?? damnit man.. it's partly my fault for not knowing this in the first place la... i've got this streamyx for more than 3 years already... so I've been contributing RM10 each month to them for more than 2 years now... ahahha... damnit...

NVM... so I decided to get a new modem and downgrade my package to RM66... cause i won't be needing to fucking RENT it now mar... the guy at tmnet asked me to get a modem from them... he said RM98... i said wait a while for me to downgrade the line first... so i took a number and waited for my turn... less than 2 minutes , it's my turn (i know... it's damn fast service right... somemore now bulan puasa... amazing isn't??? ..ahahha..) after i'm down there , i asked the kakak there how much is the modem... and she said it's RM82... hmmm... weird..

I called Yudhish if he knows wats the selling price outside... he said it should be around RM 60+.. so ok lor.... screw streamyx... i went off to Curve at first to look for modem... but ended up getting an Aztech modem in One Utama since it's nearer to my place... the place where i bought my modem was selling it for almost 50% more than the curve... but ended up about 2 ringgit cheaper... ahahha...

Here's 2 pictures of the modem.. (pictures make the blog more interesting isn't??)




it's working fine... so far... ahahaha.. Streamyx... screw you guys...

* their fucking let's talk promo also gives sohai information to people wan... free calls ends December 2007 , streamyx pay separately... hmmm... next time , print those details out!!!...

2 comments:

sebastian said...

StreamyX is always so fuck up, fucking service, fucking plan, fucking speed + plan...etc, whenever you've problem, they act like " your own mother business", WTF? the worst is, they monopolize the market, so even they are Fuckup, you still have to swallow it.
Fuck the Streamyx, Fuck!

Jayzen said...

ahaha... chill chilll bro... ahhaha.. yeah.. they suck , but still one of the more affordable around... and it works.. so wat the hell... have to lo... for now..