Sunday, February 6, 2011

Post New Year and CNY 2011 : the dilemma, the passion, the decision...

Its been one hell of a ride in the first month of 2011... Holiday mood seems to be never ending starting from christmas 2010... With company dinners, my bday, to endless drinking nights...

But shit has to get real starting now... Got to put a little more focus on my job, on things that make me happy and motivated... Got to really learn to prioritize ...

There seems to be 101 things in my head at the moment and the more I think about it, there seems to be some parts are missing and I'm blindly searching for it...

I've thinking alot on the lines of PASSION... But nothing seems to bear fruits from thinking about it... Well, thats the problem, i've only been thinking about it without any actions and blaming it on work and the lack of time... Not that i've made up my mind on what to do about it at the moment... But at least I know where the problem lies.... Procastination and being too comfortable in this bubble of mine
...
..
.

So moving on, i've got to get comfortable with work first, then get my tools to work on my passion.... Music and art... :) as for a new relationship, as cheesy as it may sound, i'll leave it to fate...

1 comment:

Fastbet said...

You got numerous positive points there. I made a search on the issue and found nearly all peoples will agree with your blog. Bandar Bola Judi Bola Bola Tangkas