Wednesday, April 1, 2009

EZTV doing an April Fool's Day???

i'm not sure... it's the 1st of April for them... so.. now it has changed to a sports-torrents only??? emmm... let's see if they change back to the normal tv-series thinggy tomorrow...

I don't mind the sports thing.. i mean I can download some basketball games or something.. but i still need my fix on all the series which i'm following at the moment.. such as 24, heroes , lie to me , house , The Listener , Dollhouse .. bla bla bla...

hahhh... see la how it goes..

EZTV

* Edit : Here's the 'usual' EZTV page ...

4 comments:

Izad said...

LOL I was thinking the same day yesterday! Apparently eztv.it is automatically redirected to ezsports.it.. and I was like.. I didn't know they had a sports site too. I sure hope it returns back to normal today, cause I need my eztv fix asap! :)

Neziak said...

Just use this link: http://april.eztv.it/

James said...

Awesome, thanks for the link!

Jayzen said...

THANKS Neziak!!!!! ahaha.. new Southpark , mentalist and Life episodes!!! YEAH!! ahaha