Wednesday, October 29, 2008

National Fatwa Council - Say NO to Yoga...

a friend of mine changed his status on his Facebook account telling all his friends that yoga practices might be deemed not suitable if you're a Muslim.. i was like.. WTF???

and I just read about it on the online star...

Here's some excerpt from that article....

'On Tuesday, lecturer Prof Zakaria Stapa of Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia’s Islamic Studies Centre advised Muslims who have taken up yoga to stop practising it for fear that it could deviate their belief...... '

Let's see what else they'll say next to justify their actions...

3 comments:

zewt said...

hey! thanks for dropping by...

well, as long as the law only apply to muslims... i guess we're cool about it.

but then again.... sigh...

Unknown said...

Thanks for the info, maybe I can use this ended my tufted marketing and I've been use untold anulus media in run a interaction and they someone existing a big amend on me. Bandar Bola Agen Sbobet Ibcbet

Ariana Richardo said...

Mate this is a very nice blog here. I wanted to comment & say that I enjoyed reading your posts & they are all very well written out. You make blogging look easy lol I’ll attemp to start a blog later today and I hope it’s half as good as your blog! Much success to you! Berita Bola Jadwal Bola Prediksi Bola